Slip, Trip or Fall Claims



Public areas are the most common places to suffer a trip, slip of fall. You could be exercising, shopping, walking your dog or sightseeing.

The thing with public areas is there is always someone who should be maintaining them, whether it be the local authority or owner of the site and if you have incurred injury because of their negligence you should be able to claim compensation.

We have dedicated staff who deal with supermarket accident claims. There is always someone at fault when personal injuries are involved and if that party is not you, please let us know.

If your injury was in a shop, or anywhere else our staff are on hand to give you a fair idea of the amount you could expect to claim.

binary options strategy