Best Personal Injury Claim
We work on a no win no fee basis so you will not burdened with high costs before your claim begins. If you claim is successfully processed then our fee for our services is 30%.

Work Accident Claims

If you have had an accident at work or a personal injury at work and it wasn’t your fault, then you could be entitled to make a claim for compensation. read more

Slip, Trip or Fall Claims

Public areas are the most common places to suffer a trip, slip of fall. You could be exercising, shopping, walking your dog or sightseeing. read more

PPI Claims

PPI is a Protection insurance sold to cover your monthly payments in case you have an accident, become sick or are later unemployed. read more

How to Claim Financial Compensation after a Car Road Accident Without Stress


Accidents are a common occurrence in the UK roads. Even if you are a safe driver there is still a possibility that you can encounter an accident. It does not matter if you’ve been injured as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian. You can make a claim for the injuries that you have incurred. However the process can be very stressful.

Here are some helpful tips on how to easily claim financial compensation after a car road accident.

First thing you have to do after the accident is to inform the police, take pictures of the scene of the accident, and search for witnesses and ask for their contact information.

Check with the insurance company where you purchase your insurance and see if they will pay the full amount of the compensation. Review all the documents you have.

Seek the help of an experienced accident claim solicitor. It will be a bad idea to process the claim by yourself. There are some things that you have to know that may result to the rejection of your claim. Most victims of car road accidents tend to process the claim on their own to save more money. This isn’t true.

A skilled solicitor can help you with the entire process and can also discuss with you the amount you are likely to receive and your chances of winning the claim. They can also assist you in receiving the right amount of compensation.

Car accident claims are very common and most people especially those who own vehicles use them all of the time.

But, not all of them are successful in getting the claim that they deserve. So it is very important to be familiar with all the information so that when the time comes that you will need to process your claim, you will know what to do.

Car Accident Claims

If you have been involved in a road traffic accident and it was not your fault, then you could be entitled to make a claim for compensation.

Our Solicitors can help you make a no win no fee claim for compensation.Read more 

You may have been involved in a road traffic accident in the following situations:

    • The driver of a vehicle (such as a car, van, bus, lorry) involved in a road accident caused by another driver.
    • The rider of a motorcycle/motorbike or as a passenger involved in a motorbike accident.
    • A passenger in a vehicle involved in a road traffic accident caused by either the driver of the vehicle you were traveling in or by another driver, e.g. passenger in a taxi, passenger on a bus or travelling in a friend’s car.
    • A pedestrian or a cyclist hit by a vehicle.

Examples of compensation amounts awarded for injuries suffered from a car accident:

    • Minor Whiplash Injury – up to £4,250*
    • Moderate Whiplash Injury – up to £7,750*
    • Severe Neck Injury – up to £82,000*
Please note these figures are estimates of what is commonly awarded for similar injuries.

For more information please visit the compensation guide to find out how much compensation you could expect for your injury.

Injuries from road traffic accidents:

A common injury from a road traffic accident is Whiplash, which is caused by a sudden and unexpected jolt, for example from your car being hit from behind. Some common symptoms for whiplash include neck pain, headaches, shoulder pain, back pain, loss of feeling in arms or hands and dizziness. It is advisable to seek medical advice from your GP or local hospital as soon as possible following any injury.

Even if the driver at fault is a family member or friend you can still make a personal injury claim, as all legal actions will be directed at their respective insurance company, not them personally.

If you have been the victim of a ‘hit and run’ or injured by an uninsured driver, then you may still be able to claim compensation.

option trading